Hi Andy,

 For the cloud broker tool, I need an additional table in the VCL
database that will contain more details about the Image - including
software details and security related fields. I know that you are
working on the related issue of Image Inventory
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VCL-561 ) . Can I send you the
list of fields (and their datatypes) needed so that you can add to the
Image Inventory table(s) that you are creating ? Alternatively do I
add this to the VCL sandbox instance that I am using to develop the
tool and we'll add it later ?

I want to ensure that the VCL broker and Image Inventory are synchronized.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Karuna,
> It looks good.  What does "Negotiate and Finalize Image" do?
> It would probably be useful to be able to select multiple values for
> most of the attributes.  I can imagine an interface similar to
> Amazon's would be nice where all of the options appear on the left and
> matching products (images) appear/disappear when you change your
> selection.  Clicking on the image you want would display all of the
> information about that image, along with a "Make Reservation" button.
> My $.02,
> Andy
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Karuna P Joshi <kjos...@umbc.edu> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I have designed the User interface for the VCL cloud broker tool and have
>> uploaded the screenshot of this interface into the JIRA issues wiki.
>> I look forward to feedback on the interface from VCL developers.
>> On a related note, how does one assign the JIRA issue ?  I want to assign
>> this issue (VCL-577) to myself, but the field appears un-editable.
>> regards,
>> Karuna
>> Karuna Pande Joshi
>> PhD Candidate,