Kevan,

Correct - VCL is all in scripted languages; so, there are no binary releases.

I've avoided maintaining dojo in subversion both to keep the repo a little
cleaner and to avoid the problem of ending up with an old copy in there that
never gets updated.

I'll start a separate thread to discuss if others would like dojo in the repo.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu