I've been testing our VCL setup and I've noticed something in
the logs.

Recently I loaded an image from VCL and it loaded
successfully. According to the logs, after I ended the
reservation, the system proceeded to unregister and reload
that same image to the same host.

I then tried requesting that exact same image. It selected the
same host I used previously. However, rather than quickly
provision the fresh image, it unregistered and reloaded that
exact same image on the exact same VM.

What am I missing here? The image on the VM was just ready for
a quick post setup. Why the full drop and reload routine?

Relevant log entries can be provided if necessary, but I have
to edit them down, first.

Thanks.

- Cliff