Hi ,list

     It's my great honour to contact with all of you guys.Recently, I have
shown great interest on VCL and have spent a lot of time on installing VCL for
academic research.However ,though the documentation of VCL were well organized
and the ideas were clearly delivered,I am still have some trouble making VCL to
work correctly. I wonder if you can help me with  the following questions.

1, I have followed the  "VCL Install Guide "as link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Documentation described step by
step while installing VCL ,however , I could not manage the vm hosts and vms
through the web interface when I finished " Database Configuration","Web Code
Installation ","Management Node Installation ".I want to know how VCL
management node interact with ESX hosts .I find the function “vcl can auto
create
vm on esxi and delete vm on esxi ”,but I DID NOT find any detail  Documentation
about it .

2, I wonder if you can give a document about how to use VCL via Web interface
or other methods , as most of the VCL documents are about  how to install it.

 Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

yours,

Xiujie Feng

2011-01-05

fengxiujie_sjtu