Yes in the 2.3 release there is a step in the Linux.pm pre_capture
routine to delete this file on each capture.

But the newer Linux versions will actually recreate this file on
startup, just deleting will work for the first image capture but not
any after that. Older distros, deleting it was a long-term fix.
So for an immediate workaround in the 2.2.1 code, I've seen success in
deleting this file and then creating a directory of this name in your
image and recapture.

rm /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
mkdir /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

Hope this helps.
Aaron

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Josh Thompson <josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu> wrote:

--