Hi Emir,

I'll try to answer, but hopefully Andy will chime in to confirm.

In the upcoming release, the copying vmdk for long-term reservations
has been fixed. It's using snapshots to achieve. Resulting in faster
boot time.

On the vms per host question. This is very good question. So far your
100 vms per host is the highest I've heard about. As your aware, the
number of vms and end-user performance is going to depend on the
underlying hardware (host mem&CPU, network, and storage).

It would be good as a community for us to share hardware
recommendations on what is working well at their own site.  We have a
mix of hardware at NCSU, I'll write up some details and send that out
in a separate thread soon.

Aaron

--
Aaron Peeler