I was about to use if ($vm_persistent) check, i.e. :

if ($vm_persistent) {
%vmx_parameters = (%vmx_parameters, (
"tools.upgrade.policy" => "upgradeAtPowerCycle",
));
}

but $self->data->get_request_forimaging() may work better.

Thank you.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404