While working on my base image capture, I just got the error message
below.  Which is fine, except that the return address is... this list.

I find, in lib/VCL/utils.pm:

   $request_info{user}{affiliation}{helpaddress} =
'vcl-user@incubator.apache.org';

That's a bug, right?  Is there a setting someplace where I can override
that?

--
Michael Jinks :: mji...@uchicago.edu :: 773-469-9688
University of Chicago IT Services