There is a warning, or a couple of them - from the FAQ.
"You will receive warnings at 10 minutes and 5 minutes before your
reservation expires."
IIRC, you can choose the type of notification, e.g. e-mail or ... I
think you need to set this in User Preferences (which I don't remember
how to access. :-)

--henry