Hi Josh.

I found the e-mail setting.  I expect that won't do much good when
people are using a machine without an e-mail client.

No, we aren't getting any popup notification.  But knowing that we
should be at least gives us something to investigate.

--
Michael Jinks :: mji...@uchicago.edu :: 773-469-9688
University of Chicago IT Services