Riny,

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Riny Qian wrote:

> We're fixing bugs with virtual console. We'll post latest release here
> once we finish some important bug fixes.

Great!!!  I'll be watching for it.  Lack of virtual consoles is one of the
things that has me hesitating in switching from Linux to Solaris.

> Yes, vconsole should be available in Indiana too in the future. However,
> our first focus is the Solaris Nevada Release.

As I said I'm currently running Indiana under VMware.  I could easily
install Nevada under VMware to try out the next virtual console release,
if that would help.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org