also sprach Junichi Uekawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008.01.11.1418 +0100]:
> While I wanted to point this to others, apparently, the list archive
> doesn't like PGP signed mail, so I can't just point people the URL.

Ew! But I can't figure out the problem. I have mime filtering
disabled and tried to rebuild the archives after checking that the
message is fine in the mailbox (which it is). The result is the
same. I hate mailman. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd welcome

 .''`.   martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'` -
who's general failure, and why's he reading my disk?

vcs-pkg mailing list