Hi Daliman,
The second try of DaLiBoxSW3000MC (rev. 02) is (the first was to buggy) ready for Downloading. I described a lot in the start article on the homepage www.dalibox.de <http://www.dalibox.de>. But only in german. (With Antialiasing and TrueType). Ther is nothing ro do. Only run the installerprogramm. If you have any problem, use the support -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Which part of your software is patented ( patentiert ), as you have written on your mainpage ?

Also I think the reason's for banning you from VDR-Portal are wellchoosen, if thats your opinion:

www.vdr-portal.de <http://daliman3.dalibox.de/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&catid=15&id=13> Wenn Sie lustige Kommentare zu nicht ganz ernst gemeinten Themen, von obskuren Teilnehmern und pubertierenden oder nachpubertierenden Moderatoren rund um den VDR interessieren, dann sind Sie hier an der richtigen Adresse.

--
Helmut Auer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]