Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I can answer to this question, but not in a public maillist an to a
anonym person.

Now which email address is more "anonym", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>? I guess quite a few people here on this ML know
who I am - but who exactly are YOU?

Oh, while we're at it: you're apparently selling stuff over your
web site at http://www.dalibox.de, as can be seen on

http://daliman3.dalibox.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=&product_id=17&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

However, I can't seem to find any detailed information regarding
who is actually running this web site. On the page mentioned above
there is a link to "Lieferanteninformation" (eng.: "vendor information"),
but all I can find there is

  Kontaktinformation

    DaLiBox Shop

 Name: GrandMaster DaLiMan
    Telefon:
        Fax:
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This definitely doesn't qualify as what's called an "Impressum",
and which is required by law in Germany. You better fill out this
page with your real name, address and phone number - before one
of your competitors sends you a "reminder" (in German: "Abmahnung").

So much for "anonymous"...

Klaus