Lauri Tischler wrote:
Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
CR wrote:
Hi,

I notice when I change channels, video/audio will start and then it will
pause and resume, in the syslog I often see "returning due to modification
of channel " when it happens.

In the setup options, I have turned off updating of any channels, so why
does this occur?  Is there anyway to avoid it/disable it?

Are these channels encrypted?
If so, it retunes because of a change in the CA-IDs.

Ummm.. terminology.
Is changing pid considered 'retuning' ?
Traditionally 'retuning' means actual change of frequency.
Just asking.

Well, if anything regarding the channel setup changes,
VDR switches to that channel again. If the frequency
didn't change, it actually just sets the pids to the
new values (or whatever else has changed).

Klaus