Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
The attached patch makes it call cPluginManager::Active() only
if it really wants to shut down, and if there is actually an option
for plugins to delay the shutdown (i.e. this is not a forced shutdown).

If cPluginManager::Active() returns 'true' once, it waits for SHUTDOWNRETRY
minutes before trying again.

I'd suggest moving the if block a bit down in the code, at least behind the manual start check, so plugins cannot interfere with this. I think it should be ok to move it down right before the "ForceShutdown = false;" line - thats the point where the "Press any key to cancel shutdown" will be asked for sure.

SHUTDOWNRETRY defaults to 5 minutes, thats ok, though I would go for something around 1 minute.

Cheers,

Udo