On 3/12/07, Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

In all the prevous versions of VDR, I have had to patch the
FRAMESPERSECOND and change the rest of the hardcoded PAL values in VDR for
my NTSC television.  Is making this an option in VDR on the TODO list?

I hope so!  VDR is used by a great number of NTSC users (more so than I
think Klaus and the others realize) and it seems weird to have to apply
patches for something so common.  I've wondered why this wasn't addressed in
earlier versions but honestly never bothered to inquire.  Maybe Klaus will
see this and offer some insight.  And hopefully answer your question with a
yes!  :)