On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 05:25:00PM +0100, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a patch available with your modifications?

That's a bit difficult, since "our" vdr has no exact mainline equivalent.
It may contain parts from different vdr versions. But as I've heard, it
should work also on a full featured card without any modifications. Maybe
you need to tweak the makefile... The remuxer itself should be API
compatible, so exchanging the file and using tools.c/h from the svn should
also work.

         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]