Anssi Hannula wrote:
JJussi wrote:
Hi!

I have very simple and still hard question..

At vdr pluging setup - xineliboutput - Video.
Post processing (ffmpeg) and Deinterlaceing.
What ARE best values (to select) when you have HD LCD (via DVI) as TV and enough CPU power (Intel Core 2 Duo) to use.

I think that I'm not only one who thinks that there is too many choices.. ;-)

I use vdr-sxfe with "--video=xv --aspect=16:9 --post tvtime:method=Greedy2Frame,cheap_mode=0,pulldown=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1".

Is there a document somewhere which explains all switches in above command ?