Lauri Tischler wrote:
Anssi Hannula wrote:
JJussi wrote:
Hi!

I have very simple and still hard question..

At vdr pluging setup - xineliboutput - Video.
Post processing (ffmpeg) and Deinterlaceing.
What ARE best values (to select) when you have HD LCD (via DVI) as TV and enough CPU power (Intel Core 2 Duo) to use.

I think that I'm not only one who thinks that there is too many choices.. ;-)

I use vdr-sxfe with "--video=xv --aspect=16:9 --post tvtime:method=Greedy2Frame,cheap_mode=0,pulldown=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1".

Is there a document somewhere which explains all switches in above command ?

I think they are shown somewhere in xine gui, but quoting from xine-lib
source:

PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_INT, method, enum_methods, 0, 0, 0,
            "deinterlace method" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_BOOL, enabled, NULL, 0, 1, 0,
            "enable/disable" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_INT, pulldown, enum_pulldown, 0, 0, 0,
            "pulldown algorithm" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_INT, framerate_mode, enum_framerate, 0, 0, 0,
            "framerate output mode" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_BOOL, judder_correction, NULL, 0, 1, 0,
            "make frames evenly spaced for film mode (24 fps)" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_BOOL, use_progressive_frame_flag, NULL, 0, 1, 0,
            "disable deinterlacing when progressive_frame flag is set" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_BOOL, chroma_filter, NULL, 0, 1, 0,
            "apply chroma filter after deinterlacing" )
PARAM_ITEM( POST_PARAM_TYPE_BOOL, cheap_mode, NULL, 0, 1, 0,
            "skip image format conversion - cheaper but not 100% correct" )

--
Anssi Hannula