On 15 May 2007, at 15:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I reinstalled ffmpeg-0.4.9 from rpm (and all the dependencies) but I have the same output. It doesn't matter if i start softdevice with dummy or xv video output.
I will do some more investigations tonight.

If you did a system wide update, you might have gotten different xorg gfx drivers installed, that has a different setup for Xv overlays. Check if you can change the pixel value used for Xv overlays keying. Maybe also check if other Xv programs works as before.

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]