On 28 Jun 2007, at 18:22, Darren Wilkinson wrote:

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

On 27 Jun 2007, at 19:25, Darren Wilkinson wrote:

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

On 27 Jun 2007, at 18:32, Darren Wilkinson wrote:

The problem
is that although I can hear the channel playing and I can see and use
the vdr menus using softdevice I can't view the actual program
wether or
not it's live or recorded.

Ae you using Xv output? It's prob the wrong colour key used for the
overlay. Search the softdevice devel for a fix.

--Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I forgot to mention that I'm using DirectFB only.

What output hardware do you use? Maybe you can try changing colour
space? YUV vs I420.

I'm using a nvidia GF 6600 with the nvidiafb kernel driver. I've tried
changing the colourspace in both the softdevice menu and in
/etc/directfbrc to match with seemingly no effect.

Hmm, I'm unsure about what level of support the nvidia driver has for directfb. Can you provide the log output when you run dfbinfo?

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]