From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Reinhard Nissl
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:09 PM
To: VDR Mailing List
Subject: Re: [vdr] H.264 VPID's

Hi,

ShorTie schrieb:

> Been playing with this genpix, hd and xine. Pretty much got everything
> running except for 1 thing seems to be hiding from me.
>
> For vdr to be able to tune to a hd channel I need to add 10000 to the
> vpid’s which I do in my nscan/convert/pad10 no biggie.
>
> The problem is that when I tune away from a hd channel vdr rights back
> to the channels.conf with the normal vpid not the vpid+10000 like I had.
>
> Thus I can’t tune back to that channel till i manually change the
> channels.conf back again.
>
> I’m I missing a setting somewhere?

No -- looks like your service provider announces the stream as
MPEG2. Please ask your service provider to fix this issue.

Try the attached patch as workaround meanwhile. It doesn't change
vpid anymore to MPEG2 once you've changed it to H.264 manually.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]