Seems that there is a difference in versions somewhere. BUF_VIDEO_WVC1
is defined in xine-engine.h. I added it to an include and its
compiling-ish.... I'm actually cross compiling 32bit in my 64 bit
environment which is fun with having to provide so many 32-bit libs.
Still I don't fancy trashing my 64bit VDR box just to play around with
CoreAVC - it runs quite a few other bits and pieces.