Klaus Schmidinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Should there be a stable version 1.6.0 now, based on what's in
> version 1.5.14, but without DVB-S2 or even H.264 support?
> Yes or No?
I'm still using 1.4.7.
It would have been a yes if :
- i was using 1.5 already
- new dev version 1.7 was about to be started at the same time and :
* if development was about to change so that there will be a
(distributed) version control system and more than 1
* if the todo list was known and open
* if multiple frontends/display with independant osd+control was in
the todo list
* if the channel list was about to be revised so that it can handle
every specific needs
* if config files were about to be in XML ! (nah kidding) *g*
NO I WON'T USE MYTHTV ! :-)
vdr mailing list