Thanks - sound is working since I changed the audio bitrate from 320 to 190.

Thanks too for the mms stream - works, kind of.  I think the bandwidth to NZ
is affecting it though  :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Segers,Jan J.K.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [vdr] iptv EXT channels.conf format

>Looks like the streams I'm connecting to are the problem - various errors
>connecting.
try playing the streams with vlc on your favorite desktop - if it works
there, it should also work with iptv plugin.

>RE: the no sound problem, I'm struggling to troubleshoot this as the Nasa
>Public channel is the only one I have - and there's often no sound anyway!
you can try this one:
mms://livemedia.omroep.nl/vprohollanddoc-bb

and also have a look here:
http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Iptv-plugin#Prototokoll_EXT

--
Jan Segers

Op deze e-mail zijn de volgende voorwaarden van toepassing:

http://www.fontys.nl/disclaimer

The above disclaimer applies to this e-mail message.