> Still the same problem , unknow option , I have tried with - , -- and many
> option. A google search with psprobe return nothing :o(

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.txt

-psprobe <byte position>
              When  playing  an  MPEG-PS or MPEG-PES streams, this option lets
              you specify how many bytes in the stream  you  want  MPlayer  to
              scan  in order to identify the video codec used.  This option is
              needed to play EVO or VDR files containing H.264 streams.