On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 16:39 +0200, Thomas Hilber wrote:
1. for the moment please encomment both in 'radeon_video.c' and 'drift_control'

> //#define RESYNC_FIELD_POLARITY_METHOD1
> //#define RESYNC_FIELD_POLARITY_METHOD2

Done, recompiled + reinstall the .deb, and recompiled the drift_control
binary..

> 3. run 'drift_control a'

> it is important after some time 'sync point displacement' and 'drift speed'
> are floating around zero.

overall comp floats  -1 to 2, but sync point floats -44 to +45, and
drift speed floats -40 to +40. ta absolute + clipped are 5 -> 7. I find
it odd that my 'vbls' value is 15500 when yours is 43000..

> 4. stop drift_control
> 5. unload all dvb modules (there are known issues with some)

I forgot to mention this before - I'm not using any dvb modules - I'm
using the streamdev-client to source live TV via HTTP from my live VDR
box.

I'll have to wait until I can be in front of the machine to try the
other tests.. will follow-up then.

Many thanks for your time and effort :)

Cheers,
Gavin.