> In the bugtracker you'll find a patch which makes streamdev compile again. It
> comments out the PES output stuff which causes the problems until a clean
> solution is available.
> http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=506

Thanks, I applied that patch and streamdev build then fine for vdr-1.7.3
Here are my test results. (5 days old s2-liplianin, hvr-1300 for dvb-t and 
hvr-4000 for dvb-s/s2)

1) Watching and switching between DVB-T channels (both withing same mux or 
muxes) worked ok just by giving commands like

mplayer http://localhost:3000/TS/1
mplayer http://localhost:3000/TS/3

2) Watching of DVB-S and DVB-S2 worked most of the times if I did it in 
the following sequence

- close vdr-1.7.3
- switch to dvb-s/dvb-s2 channel for example by using
  ./szap-s2/szap-s2 -a 1 -S 2 -c channels.conf arteHD
- close szap-s2 with ctrl-c
- launch vdr-1.7.3
- open same channel that was earlier szapped:
mplayer http://localhost:3000/TS/6

If I did not pre-tuned s/s2 channel I wanted to watchfirst with szap, 
mplayer just showed in console:
Connecting to server localhost[]: 3000...
Cache size set to 320 KBytes
Cache fill:  0.00% (0 bytes)

Sometimes I also needed to use szap-s2 multiple times for being able to 
watch s2 channels. On those failing cases mplayer showed

Cache fill:  0.00% (0 bytes)
TS file format detected.
VIDEO MPEG2(pid=6210) AUDIO MPA(pid=6221) NO SUBS (yet)!  PROGRAM N. 0
Stream not seekable!


vdr mailing list

Reply via email to