Op Wo, 8 april, 2009 15:04, schreef Klaus Schmidinger:
> On 04/08/09 15:00, Matthias Becker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is the linux-dvb ML still "alive"?
>> maybe http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-media is read more
>> frequently
>
> That one has way too much non DVB related traffic for me.
>
> Klaus

According to my information (a message on the linux-dvb mailinglist), the
old mailinglists (V4L and DVB) are now merged into linux-media. The
V4L/DVB mailinglist are infact not used any more for patches (and a global
statement was made to send those patches to the linux-media mailinglist)
and I haven't seen any of the developers being active on it for some time.

Full information was made in early January I believe. More information is
available on the Linuxtv.org frontpage [1].

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar

[1] http://www.linuxtv.org/news.php?entry=2009-01-06.mchehab