>>>Jan Willies<j...@willies.info> schrieb am 29.06.2009 um 09:52:
> Hi Joachim,
>
> Am 29.06.2009 09:49, schrieb J.W.:
Well, I am not keen on doing this, but to get some progress I at least did
>>> upload my git tree based on vdr-1.6.0-2 version of
>>> git://vdr.gekrumbel.de/vdr.git to github:
>>>
>>> http://github.com/zzam/vdr/tree/stable
>>> git://github.com/zzam/vdr.git
>>> Branch "stable"
>>>
>>> It contains up to now only my three patches I already posted in this thread.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Matthias
>>
>> By the way, I think http://projects.vdr-developer.org/ would a great place
> for a vdr-1.6.? git tree, as there is already the vdr-1.7.? development git
> tree.
>
> I think you are mixing things up. There is no official vdr-git tree.
> Those git-trees above were created by contributors or users for the ease
> of developement.
>

>   - jan

No, this was clear to me. But as  we discuss to shift the maintaining of  the
stable vdr version to the users or at leat to someone else than Klaus, I think
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/ would  be exactly the right place.

Regards,

Joachim