Theunis Potgieter schrieb:
Hi guys, do any of you have information with regards to Dual DVB-S2
Tuners on a PCI or preferably a PCI-E type card working on vdr?

I did have a look on http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-S2_PCIe_Cards

But only mentions 2 and they seem to be a rare find. Well at least where I live.

Does anybody else know of working DVB-S2 cards for Linux? I did find
plenty of Hybrid/Dual type cards but they seem to be supporting DVB-T
+ DVB-S/S2 and not even both at the same time :(

Any advice would be appreciated.
There is a device called Media-Pointer MP-S2 DVB-S2 Twin Tuner matching your requirements. The linux driver has been started to my understanding, but is not yet working fully, from what i understand from http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=87049 (german, some guys which have the card) - what you can read from where is that linux support for the card is at least planned and partially finished. The card seems to be pretty new. So "working on vdr" seems not yet been fullfilled. Maybe you can check on DVB mailinglist for more details.

Kind Regards

Steffen