2009/10/24 Goga777 <goga...@bk.ru>:

>> > where is the problem? Just do an
>> >
>> > cvs -z3
>> > -d:pserver:anonym...@xineliboutput.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xineliboutput
>> >  co -D '2009/10/13 12:00:00'
>> > vdr-xineliboutput
>> >
>> > and you are fine with current
>> > 'xineliboutput-cvs-20091013-vdpau-extensions-v11.diff.gz'
>>
>> Thanks for the cvs command. I was unaware that could even be done!
>
> on which variant did you stay ? have you any problems with 1080i content
> watching and playback ?
>
> Goga

variant? I used that patch, and downloaded the 20091013 cvs revision.
patch went fine. cropping works! so far I have no 1080i dvb feed, I
can test camcorder which has 1080i.

so far I like vdpau a lot. For anyone interested in my xorg.conf don't hesitate.

I use laptop with 1440x900 LCD set to 50Hz, s-video also set to 50Hz
graphics card nvidia 8600M
nvidia-driver 190.36
vdr-xineliboutput-cvs-20091013 with crop patch v11
xine-lib-1.2.patch284
vdr-1.6.0p3
linux-2.6.30-r4 SMP

8600M goes from 169MHz on no vdpau 50'C, with progressive input and
vdpau, goes to 275MHz 59'C, and finally deinterlaced content jumps to
600MHz and 64'C