Greetings Klaus.  Thanks for the new version!

It seems the ffwd/rew crash on certain HDTV recordings is now fixed so
thats great news!

However, the problem still exists where if I start replaying a
recording while it's still recording, the length increases very
quickly to ridiculous numbers.  The replay stops at the point in the
recording which I started playback.  If I delete the index file and
have VDR generate a new one, I still get the crazy recording length
and the audio/video is out of sync.  Maybe VDR should not actually
start playback until after the new index file is generated?  Although
that won't fix the problem of starting playback before the recording
has finished.

Best regards,
Derek