I set a reminder on my phone to post about it and as obvious Klaus
remembered the born of his "baby".

What to say, i discovered the program in 2005 and after some test with
an old SS2 i passed to SS1 in 2006 for use VDR in my room.
>From that period i noticed VDR, some plugins, manual and addons were not
available in italian so i started to collaborate with Klaus and you guys
out there (now i maintain VDR and near 130 plugin in italian).

Anyway, celebration here is for Klaus so i wrote a post on my blog about
the anniversary.

Here the link (feel free to comment if you want):

http://gringo.netsons.org/blog/2010/02/19/10%c2%b0-vdr-anniversary/

Like we say in italian: "Cento di questi giorni" (A half of these days)!!!

Cheers,
Diego Pierotto

--
Member of the Italian VDR Wiki