Am 28.02.2010 16:07, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> - The file name in the "Timers" menu now shows only the base name of the
> recording
>   without the folder path (if any). Otherwise with long folder paths the
> actual
>   recording name was not visible at all.

If I understand that correctly, then many of my repeating recordings
will soon be named "TITLE" or "EPISODE" only in the timer menu, because
many of my timers use the scheme "ShowName~EPISODE". I prefer to add
~EPISODE or ~TITLE individually instead of of using the "Use episode
name" option.

Maybe I can come up with a smarter scheme on how to shorten the timer
name for display.

Cheers,

Udo