So nobody here has Enna working at all or can give me a clue??

Steve

Steve wrote:
Lucian Muresan wrote:
from Enna to VDR, well, Enna runs all the time, VDR too, and Enna has a
main menu entry called "TV"

Guys, do the standard binary packages have this 'TV' item enabled, or only if you build it yourself from source? I ask because I'm having a real time getting it to compile/work on Ubuntu Karmic - all I get is

"***** Developer Warning ***** :
 This program is calling:

 ecore_evas_object_associate();

 With the parameter:

 obj

 being NULL. Please fix your program. ".

I've asked on the geexbox devel list and not had any response at all.

I tried the yaVDR distro but no 'TV' option appears in the menu...

Steve