Hi,

Just an additional info for the ones who want to help - the pvrinput-plugin passes through the TS from the HD PVR to vdr, there's nothing changed.
 So hopefully the plugin is not the one to blame for... :-)

 I posted a sample PAT and PMT of the HD PVR in february, perhaps it can be
used to clarify something.

 http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2010-February/022400.html

Lars.