VDR developer version 1.7.16 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment. I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 1.7.15:
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- Added missing Dtypes for ATSC (thanks to Alex Lasnier).
- Updated the Portuguese language texts (thanks to Cristiano A. Silva).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed the array size of Atypes in cPatFilter::Process() (thanks to
- Added locking to the cCutter functions to avoid a crash in case CutRecording()
is called from a plugin (reported by Andreas Mair).
- Fixed DDS detection for HD resolution subtitles (thanks to Reinhard Nissl).
- Fixed following symbolic links in RemoveFileOrDir().
- Added support for languages that are written right-to-left (based on a patch
from Osama Alrawab). See INSTALL for information on how to turn this on.
- Added Arabian language texts (thanks to Osama Alrawab).
vdr mailing list