I now tested vdr-dxr3-0.2.11.. It is perfect otherwise, but OSD is all
messed up. Subtitles work fine, though!
The git version has working OSD, but subtitles bug sometimes (they
often appear in wrong location on screen). Also git version doesn't
have working audio, which basicly forces me to use this 0.2.11 version
anyway. :) But working OSD would be nice.
I have patches/vdr-dxr3subtitlehack.patch applied, haven't tried
without it with 0.2.11.
2010/8/24 Ville Skyttä <ville.sky...@iki.fi>:
> If you do, be sure to test the vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch, and see if you need to
> apply patches/vdr-dxr3subtitlehack.patch to your VDR. You may also want to
> check if that patch/hack has any effect on subtitles when used with the git
> version of the plugin.
> A known problem currently in the vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch at least when used with
> VDR 1.6.0-2 (haven't tested 1.7.x versions) is that DVB subtitles appear too
> early. I plan to do something about that (this was discussed on the dxr3
> plugin mailing list) and then release 0.2.11.
>> (though I don't know if
>> Ville committed the latest changes I made, which, IIRC, showed a message
>> for h264 encoded channels).
> Yep, that's in.
> vdr mailing list
vdr mailing list