Alasdair Campbell wrote:
Been a while since I've used VDR. Have it setup after scanning using
the scan program, however something is strange.

There are multiple versions of some channels, such as BBC
One/Two/News, Channel 4 etc. Some of these either have video and no
EPG, have video and EPG, or have EPG and no video... Obviously what
I'm looking for is the video & the EPG - this works for BBC One, but
when I tune to the BBC Two which has the EPG visible, I receive no
signal found message.

would this have anything to do with the recent addition of new HD channels? a DVB-T only receiver could tune to the channel but not demodulate the DVB-T2 signal.

Simon