Hi

I tried to find some comparison or like to find out if there a other mediaplayers to view recordings than MediMVP. My MediaMVP has started to act funny (=does not want to work) and I started to find a replacement for it. It seems to be quite difficulta task or I just havent found good sites. If someone has any pointers I would appreciate it.

I was looking at Freeagent GoFlex TV HD and was wondering if it could be used as a playback device and then I started to google for some sites for different possibilities with no real luck. So if anyone has either any good sites to chack or any experience in set top boxes I would love to hear.

Thanks
\\Kartsa