Hi Klaus,

I am using OpenSUSE 12.3 with standard kernel 3.7.10. - do you think I need to switch to Liplianin or other driver packages forcing me to recompile parts of the kernel?

On the same system VDR 1.6 did not show the problem, does VDR 2.x handle DVB device (dvbsddevice plugin) different than 1.6?

Stefan