Sorry for messing up my message and not being clear :-) Having a 2,5 year old kid running around makes it difficult to write a message and also understand what i'm writing ;-)

I'll check if i can find what i'm doing wrong.. The xml-file with tv-info is from today to 5.7.2014, so the problem has to be in the xmltv2vdr-plugin..

Unfortunately this plugin has a pretty unclear documentation that i don't understand to 100%. For example, why should need to register finnish tv-stations to the EPG-serner's list found on http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xmltv2vdr-plugin...

I'll post later on a new topic regarding this plugin :-)

René