Hi list,

I'm planning to update my infrastructure according to the follow scheme:

The red texts are things where I'm unsure about. Especially the usage
of vdr-sxfe on the RPI. I made this chart before finding out that there
is rpihddevice and a recommended streamdev-usage.

This shows that I have a need for streamdev and xineliboutput (as
others on this list).

Is there problem with running the xineliboutput and streamdev-server
plugins at the same time on a vdr-host?

When will we start facing problems using the xineliboutput-plugin with
VDR? What is most likely to break first in this case?

Thanks for any comments,