On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Karim <karim.af...@laposte.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use TBS6280 (dual tuner, pci-e) from Turbosight in dvb-t mode (no dvb-t2
> signal here): good card, not expensive and great technical support. Newer
> model is TBS 6281 :
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TBS6281
> I hope it helps.
> Regards.

I have the TBS6281 and have found that the drivers from TBS are a pain to
get co-existing at the same time with other kernel DVB drivers (e.g. my
Prof USB DVB-S2 device) and need re-installing after every kernel update.
Also, I think that the open source drivers do not support DVB-T2.

However, on the positive side once the driver is installed, the card is