what is a safe way to determine within a plugin, whether the stream it is receiving from VDR is a radio or a tv stream? There are tv streams with slowly changing still pictures, there are radio plugins which insert grafical information, so I am not sure if this could be achived by analysing the stream. Of cause there is the video pid. Is there a standard way to get that to the plugin?
Do I think to complicated or am I missing something?
The plugin needs to know within less than 100ms after start of stream.