Hi,

i do this in my plugins in the following way (Channel is a cChannel object):

bool isRadio = !Channel->Vpid() && Channel->Apid(0);

cheers Louis

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016 um 11:48 Uhr
Von: "Joerg Riechardt" <j.riecha...@gmx.de>
An: "vdr@linuxtv.org" <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Betreff: [vdr] determine within plugin, whether radio or tv station
Hi,
what is a safe way to determine within a plugin, whether the stream it
is receiving from VDR is a radio or a tv stream?
There are tv streams with slowly changing still pictures, there are
radio plugins which insert grafical information, so I am not sure if
this could be achived by analysing the stream.
Of cause there is the video pid. Is there a standard way to get that to
the plugin?
Do I think to complicated or am I missing something?
The plugin needs to know within less than 100ms after start of stream.
Joerg