Hi Klaus,

I'm 99% of the way to finishing my H264 ffmpeg transcoding script, I'm just
getting 2 of these warnings when reindexing transcoded files

May 30 21:08:09 ha-server vdr: [31785] WARNING: required 5 video TS packets to
determine frame type
May 30 21:08:09 ha-server vdr: [31785] WARNING: required 5 video TS packets to
determine frame type

Sometimes the number is 4. Fortunately not over 6 yet.
Is this a functional problem ? (files play in everything I need them to).
I reduced the I-frame gap which also improves seeking performance, but that's
not the issue.

Looking at the code I'm not quite sure what it's looking for - can you help?

I may be able to adjust codec / muxer to avoid warnings

Thanks
Richard