Hello,

flowID is schema that we will be including in vdsm API to oVirt Engine people share the ID of engine transaction to vdsm.
With this in hands, we will add the ID of transactions to our log.

I would like to know your opinion how we could do that without break our API, like include new parameters to our calls.

Should we add at BindingXMLRPC.py -> wrapper() a code to search for a 'flowID' key into functions which use dict as parameter (like create)? [1] Maybe change at other level inside BindingXMLRPC ?

Ideas/Thoughts?

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#patch,sidebyside,1221,3,vdsm/BindingXMLRPC.py

Thanks!

--